ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION
STEP 2: Send a 300-500 word document via email to firstname.lastname@example.org describing how you came to know Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour – include what you are expecting to get out of online Bible College classes.
We will contact you within 3 business days upon completion of these 3 steps.
(If you would rather not fill in an online application form, please contact our office.)
Online classes available
- Basic Doctrine (8 credits) taught by Steven Schwartz. Systematic study of some of the essential elements of Biblical doctrine including the doctrines of God, Holy Spirit, Angels and Demons, Man and Sin
- How to Study the Bible/Abraham (8 credits) taught by Brian Thomson. A study of the life of Abraham and the application of lessons learned to everyday life. Also includes how to study the Bible using various Bible study tools.
- Experiencing Bible Truths (8 credits) taught by Brian Thomson. A study of various basic doctrines and how they relate to our everyday life.
- I Don’t Think So (4 credits) taught by Melanie Mitchell-Epp. A very practical study on how we think and how to overcome wrong thinking.
- Bible Meditation – (4 or 8 credits) taught by Connie Thomson This course is designed to motivate and encourage students to memorize the Word, meditate on it and see that Word change their lives. It includes teaching on practical areas of confession, self-acceptance and health in body, soul and spirit.
- Old Testament Survey – (8 credits) taught by Barb Carritt. A survey of the books of the Old Testament, emphasizing their historical and thematic connections as well as the main message of each book and how it applies to us today.
- Evangelism & World Missions – (4 or 8 credits) taught by Brian Thomson Weekly reminder and teaching on how to share the most important story and help the student understand the reason for their existence is to share the good news
- The Process of a Leader – (4 credits) taught by Erin Larose. Understanding your journey from God’s perspective and submitting to the process so you can discover your personal purpose.
- Creativity & Creative Lifestyle (4 or 8 credits) Osi Cruz-Lahtinen. A study about Creativity from a Biblical perspective, answering the common questions while de-mystifying it and use it in everyday situations
- Romans – (4 credits) taught by Shawn Hamm. Study of the Book of Romans, history, author, topical study
- Other classes are available. Send an email or call for more info.