Online classes available
- Ephesians (4 credits) taught by Bryce Birmingham. Study of the book of Ephesians, the author, and topics discussed in the book.
- Basic Doctrine (8 credits) taught by Steven Schwartz. Systematic study of some of the essential elements of Biblical doctrine including the doctrines of God, Holy Spirit, Angels and Demons, Man and Sin
- How to Study the Bible/Abraham (8 credits) taught by Brian Thomson. A study of the life of Abraham and the application of lessons learned to everyday life. Also includes how to study the Bible using various Bible study tools.
- Experiencing Bible Truths (8 credits) taught by Brian Thomson. A study of various basic doctrines and how they relate to our everyday life.
- Covenant Theology (8 credits) taught by Brayden Thomson. An advanced study of the covenants made between God and man throughout the Bible.
- I Don’t Think So (4 credits) taught by Melanie Mitchell-Epp. A very practical study on how we think and how to overcome wrong thinking.
- Other classes are available. Send an email or call for more info.
ONLINE CLASS APPLICATION
STEP 2: Send a 300-500 word document via email to firstname.lastname@example.org describing how you came to know Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour – include what you are expecting to get out of online Bible College classes.
We will contact you within 3 business days upon completion of these 3 steps.
(If you would rather not fill in an online application form, please contact our office.)