Online classes offer you the convenience of taking classes amid your busy life. You are able to balance school, work, family, and church responsibilities while studying the bible online. If you have any questions please contact us.
- Online classes available
- Basic Doctrine (8 credits) taught by Steven Schwartz. Systematic study of some of the essential elements of Biblical doctrine including the doctrines of God, Holy Spirit, Angels and Demons, Man and Sin
- How to Study the Bible/Abraham (8 credits) taught by Brian Thomson. A study of the life of Abraham and the application of lessons learned to everyday life. Also includes how to study the Bible using various Bible study tools.
- Experiencing Bible Truths (8 credits) taught by Brian Thomson. A study of various basic doctrines and how they relate to our everyday life.
- I Don’t Think So (4 credits) taught by Melanie Mitchell-Epp. A very practical study on how we think and how to overcome wrong thinking.
- Old Testament Survey – (8 credits) taught by Barb Carritt. A survey of the books of the Old Testament, emphasizing their historical and thematic connections as well as the main message of each book and how it applies to us today.
- Evangelism & World Missions – (4 or 8 credits) taught by Brian Thomson Weekly reminder and teaching on how to share the most important story and help the student understand the reason for their existence is to share the good news
- The Process of a Leader – (4 credits) taught by Erin Larose. Understanding your journey from God’s perspective and submitting to the process so you can discover your personal purpose.
- Romans – (4 credits) taught by Shawn Hamm. Study of the Book of Romans, history, author, topical study
Fees and Tuition costs:
- $50 Application fee (one time fee)
- $40 per Credit (4 Credit class = $160, 8 Cred $320)